- Undergraduate screencast presentations with self-, peer-, and tutor-assessment. In Teaching Chemistry in Higher Education: A Festschrift in Honour of Professor Tina Overton. Seery M and Mc Donnell C (Eds.). (30 vols.). Dublin: Creathach Press, Dublin. Full Text: Overton Book – Haxton 2019.
- Developing Scientific Reporting Skills of Early Undergraduate Chemistry Students. In Teaching Chemistry in Higher Education: A Festschrift in Honour of Professor Tina Overton. (30 vols.). Creathach Press. 2019.
- Haxton KJ. Diagnostic tests for better teaching. Education in Chemistry, October 2018, https://edu.rsc.org/feature/diagnostic-tests-for-better-teaching/3009662.article
- Learn to embrace the enabling power of tech. Nature Reviews Chemistry, vol. 2(3), Article UNSP 0123. 2018.
- Characterising patterns of engagement of different participants in a public STEM-based analysis project. International Journal of Science Education, Part B Communication and Public Engagement. Full Text 2017.
- What does the word chemical mean to you? Education in Chemistry, March 2016 http://www.rsc.org/eic/2016/03/chemophobia-public-attitudes-perception-chemistry
- . Education in Chemistry Blog, March 2016 http://www.rsc.org/blogs/eic/2016/03/lecture-capture
- Haxton KJ. Evaluation of the use of Lecture Recordings in Chemistry Modules J Acad. Dev. Educ., 2016, 5, 41 available at: https://jadekeele.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/jade-fifth-edition.pdf
- Peer and simple?.Education in Chemistry, Blog May 2015 http://www.rsc.org/blogs/eic/2015/05/peer-assessment-criteria-marking
Teaching with microscale reactions. Education in Chemistry Blog, April 2015 http://www.rsc.org/blogs/eic/2015/04/teaching-microscale-chemistry-reactions
- McGarvey D J and Haxton K J. ‘Using Audio for Feedback on Assessments: Tutor and Student Experiences’ Higher Education Academy, Physical Sciences Centre, ‘New Directions in the Teaching of Physical Sciences’, (2011). http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/physsci/publications/newdirections
- Haxton K J and McGarvey D J. ‘Screencasting as a means of providing timely, general feedback on assessment’ Higher Education Academy, Physical Sciences Centre, ‘New Directions in the Teaching of Physical Sciences’(2011). http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/physsci/publications/newdirections
- Haxton KJ. ‘All About Arsenic’ Nat Chem. 2011 Aug 23;3(9):744. doi:10.1038/nchem.1118
- Dendrimer Conjugate of [4-(Tetradecanoylamino)benzyl]phosphonic Acid (S32826) as an Autotaxin Inhibitor. ACS MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS, vol. 5(1), 34-39. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ml4003106 2014.
Polymeric drug delivery of platinum-based anticancer agents. J Pharm Sci, vol. 98(7), 2299-2316. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/jps.216112009.
Hyperbranched polymers for controlled release of cisplatin. Dalton Trans, 5872-5875. http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/b809949a2008.
Silsesquioxane dendrimers as catalysts: a bite-sized molecular dynamics study. Dalton Trans, 3415-3420. http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/b703156d2007.
The structure of phosphine-functionalised silsesquioxane-based dendrimers: a molecular dynamics study. Dalton Trans, 1665-1669. http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/b404260c2004.
Phosphine containing dendrimers for highly regioselective rhodium catalysed hydroformylation of alkenes: a positive ‘dendritic effect’. J CHEM SOC DALTON, 4323-4334. http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/b206597e2002.
Synthesis and computer modelling of hydroxy-derivatised carbosilane dendrimers based on polyhedral silsesquioxane cores. J CHEM SOC DALTON, 3261-3268.2001.
Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane Dendrimers. In Silicon-Containing Dendritic Polymers. Dvornic PR and Owen MJ (Eds.). (vol. 2). Springer Verlag. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-8174-3_72009.